Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day Three

Oh Red Rocks, you bring me so much joy!! From the countless nights I spent as a high schooler sneaking in after hours with my friends to look at the stars and the beautiful city lights out East, to some of the most amazing concerts I've ever seen, and of course the times I went alone in my topless jeep to think and clear my mind and just be! (Until I'd hear a noise off in the bushes and get scared and have to leave...ha!) Its beauty is truly breathtaking.

I love this photo for many reasons. Of course the colors and the lines and layers and all of that "photography" stuff, but also because it allows us to see Red Rocks in a different way. Not as an amphitheater packed with people, but as nature
:)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVVVVVVVVVVE Red Rocks! This picture is so perfect. I love it so much because it just reminds me of all the good times I've had there. especially when you and I went... and took pictures of ourselves and danced... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete