Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day Six

This picture is for my brother Matt. I asked him to check out my blog and the first thing he says (after complementing the picture of course!) is, "Its not Sunday anymore!". So, to Matt, here is a picture that I'm sure will make you smile! And sorry for slacking on my blog...I was away from my computer for two days! :) haha

This is perhaps one of my favorite pictures ever. It may look simple...since it is just a cow...standing in a field, but the story behind it is what makes it awesome! When Matt's fiancee, Jackie, moved to Texas, Matt and I went on a photo adventure to capture some of Colorado's beauty to send to her so she didn't forget home! We had an epic time, as we always do on random sibling adventures. So as we were driving down the highway, I looked out the window and saw this lovely cow. "Oh look!! A cow!" I grabbed my camera, took off the lens cap, pointed it out the window, and shot. Didn't even take the time to look through the view finder and focus it! Considering that, I think this is quite a fantastic photo of a cow. I love the movement that is created by the blurred field, and then the stillness of the cow! Anyways, thats the story behind this picture. Hope it makes you smile like it did Matt and me.
Miss and love ya bro!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment