Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day One

My best friend, Jihee, convinced me to start a photoblog and I have finally done so! My goal is to share a photo daily, whether it's one of my more artistic photographs, a silly snapshot, or even a photo that I've done some editing on.  I'm really excited about this and hope everyone enjoys!

Since Jihee inspired me to begin this blog, I thought it would be appropriate for my first photo to be from our amazing adventure to Baltimore/DC! This view is from the elevator in our hotel. On the left side, you can see Baltimore's Inner Harbor...the tall building is the Baltimore World Trade Center.  As a photographer, I LOVE reflections (as you will soon learn I'm sure) so I was very excited that our hotel had such great reflective windows! I also love the depth that is created by the lines. This is definitely one of those views that people often glance at, but never really look at....if that makes sense! :)

1 comment: