Wednesday, July 13, 2011

More Nutty Weather!

The past few nights have been crazy! Tuesday, Nate and I walked to the grocery store (which is two blocks away) to get a few things for dinner.  The storm was just arriving as we left the store.  A little bit of lightning...maybe some wind, nothing too serious.  By the time we were half-way home, it had turned into the most insane storm I have ever seen.  We ended up sprinting the rest of the way through pouring rain, wind, and freakishly close lightning!  We got upstairs, made sure the cat hadn't had a heart attack, and continued to watch the storm. It was wild. Constant lightning accompanied by that type of thunder that sounds as if the sky is shattering. I was pretty scared to be quite honest.  

Anyways, enough rambling! Tonight was round two of the storms and luckily most of it was way south of us.  So, obviously I had to shoot some photos!


Here it comes!






 This is my fav :)


No comments:

Post a Comment