Monday, July 25, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Happy Birthday to the beautiful, Jihee!!
Seriously, this girl is amazing! She's my best friend, sister, partner in crime, random night drinking partner (back when we used to drink...ha!), favorite person to go on random mountain drives with in the middle of the night, fav travel buddy/guide (she showed me how to do New York in a day!!)... I could seriously go on and on...but I think you get the point. She rocks. And I am so lucky to have her in my life :)
We've been through some stuff, maaan! (In my best Stewie voice)

Happy Birthday, girl!!
 Love and Miss you!













(This was the most epic night ever. And no one will ever understand why except us :D )

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Jihee in a winter beanie. The jihee I'll always remember!

    ReplyDelete