Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

I'm pretty sure this was the best 4th of July I've had!
Friday: Worked at The Lobby, then watched the fireworks at Coors Field while Nate grilled up some amazing food at his new late night grill!
Saturday: Repeat of Friday! 
Sunday: Worked brunch, had the BEST blood mary I've ever had at Retro Room, then went to the fireworks at Civic Center Park with Nate, Chris and Renee
Monday: Went and visited my family for a bit before heading up to Nate's parents house! Nate grilled up some delicious food then we drove down to Blackhawk and watched the fireworks there.  It was possibly the best show I've ever seen, aside from the E-Days fireworks of course. Did a little gambling then went to Idaho Springs to see some long lost friends!

Amazing weekend, to say the least!



Fireworks in Blackhawk


Fireworks at Civic Center Park


Civic Center Park


Mmm food!!


Caketails made by miss Renee at Astonishing Cakes


Being goofy!!

Wow!! I can't believe I narrowed this post down to only 3 firework pictures!
I'm sure there will be more to come at a later time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment