Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

What a lovely day I had with my family and friends!
Started out with Sunrise Service at Red Rocks with Jihee, Steven, and Sarah!
We just about froze, but it was beautiful!


5:30am!


Jihee and me trying to stay warm!


6:30am! Not much of a sunrise! Hehe :)

*********

Next, I was off to my parents/grandparents! We went to Church in Arvada (after I napped with my pups!)  then went home and ate WAY too much delicious food! My contribution to the meal was dessert. I got myself into quite the project for a few days, but it turned out so cute and I think everyone really enjoyed it!

So! I made cake balls...used confetti cake with strawberry frosting!


Next, I coated the cake balls with candy melts....I had to dye it yellow so that....


....I could make little chicks!!


Finished!! They just make me giggle!! AND they didn't taste too bad either!



My lovely family!




Nanny and Papa!

*********

What a wonderful day! However, I've been up since 3:30am and, even though I snuck in two naps, I'm still pretty dang tired!

Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA I took 2 naps too! :D we're twins... forever hehe..

    Umm.. i love you a lot! and i love your cake ball making abilities and i love your family so much. :D

    ReplyDelete