Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day Thirty Two

So I had a very wonderful Birthday yesterday! Spent the day at home cleaning...haha 
But then my brother and his fiancee met me at Old Chicago's for dinner and some drinks. It was great hanging out with them! Next my best friend Jihee came over! She made me the most awesome gift ever (see below!). We hung out and waited for Nate to get off work...then all of a sudden he comes rushing into the apartment telling us to hurry and go with him, that there was something we had to see. So we went out to the community balcony where I discovered a dozen roses, a card, and some cupcakes with candles in them. It was absolutely perfect!! We ate some cupcakes then went to South Broadway for some music and drinks. Great night!

Amazing chalkboard Jihee made!!


One of the beautiful roses Nate gave me!

Tomorrow, we are going out to dinner with my family. I can't wait!

P.S. Nate also got me a new flash for my camera!!! Woohoo! I am so obsessed with it! All I want to do is take pictures...even more than I did before 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment