Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day Eight

Oh my!! I've been slacking...a whole week without a post :( sorry friends! Things have been busy! Moving in less than 2 weeks! Starting my new job a few weeks after that! Such an exciting time :D
 This photo was taken in Vegas! I was lucky enough to spend my 21st Birthday there with Nate and a few others. He made the mistake of buying mirrored sunglasses so, of course, I was constantly taking pictures of his face...just like always! (Mirrored glasses or not!) hehe Anyways, I believe the painting that is reflected in his glasses was in an art gallery in the Venetian. Such a cool piece of artwork!
This was also in Vegas...maybe even in the Venetian? Beautiful umbrellas hanging from the ceiling! I love the shapes and colors!
 Every year, my grandparents spend a day in Estes Park to watch the elk bugle. They have a whole routine...drive up in the morning, get lunch at a local burger joint, walk around downtown Estes, buy cookies, then drive into Rocky Mountain National Park and enjoy the wildlife! :) This big guy was actually in town in one of the ponds at the golf course! I was so happy Nate was able to join us this year, we had a really great time :)

.....I LOVE YOU!!!
This is Nate..my love and my best friend!






1 comment:

  1. Hahaha poor nate & his reflective glasses. haha I could only imagine you stopping him every couple of feet to take a picture of his face hahaha.

    That picture of the elk is SO awesome. Looks like something from national geographic it's sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete